I’ve been using Trillian Portable less than a month. Just to give some idea what I’ve been talking about, here are some random, mechanically selected excerpts:
- trust me, its not true, if its true, then my weight is not 250 pounds
- $5 for the Charlie McCarthy grass-skirted weirdo
- i am teh pwnzores 4 lyfe
- so I’m watching the GET video of last year, some of the way through, I post the entry regarding all the kite-killings there last march and link to the Al Jazeera…
- have you considered a moustache?
- hey there Mom
- which is pay for my flight, and once ive finished my contract with the agency in 2 months, they will up my wages from £5.60 to £7 an hour
- cool! I thought I was the only one who carries their life in their iPod
That last one’s really appropriate, since I actually do carry my instant messenger in my pocket, on the iPod hard-drive… as well as my browser, my image editor, my bittorrent client, and of course my bad-file destroyer.
I expect educated guesses as to the identities of those messenging/messenged. Messenged is not a word.